Thursday, May 9, 2013

Not So Smooth Lover

The more dildos I attempt, the extra I seem to like them. MyPleasure recently sent me the Smooth Lover to attempt, and I was so excited to add it to my collection. I really enjoy silicone toys a lot, and I was excited to try this 1.

The toy arrives within a pretty discreet box, in that there are no nude models on it or something inappropriate. The only issue that is a drawback to the box is that there’s a clear panel within the front, so you'll be able to see the toy. Should you live with room mates, open your plain brown box away from prying eyes.

When I initial saw the Smooth Lover, I believed it looked like a fairly simple to use toy with not as well a great deal texture. I did note that there’s a bump right beneath the semi-realistic penis head, nevertheless it didn’t look like it was going to be as well substantially of a problem for me personally. There were a few whimsical curlicues around the side of your dildo, but I didn’t believe that they had been going to become significantly challenge for me either.

Around the bottom on the dildo, you might have one more bump, similar to the a single beneath the head with the toy. I didn’t notice this at all for the duration of play, personally. I’m not positive if it can be just there for decoration, or probably meant to help hold the toy within a harness. I will say that the suction cup base (whilst awesome) does not do considerably inside the way of making the toy harness compatible. I find that the base in the toy is really substantially too thin to help the toy keep inside a harness. Should you be seeking a versatile harness-able dildo, I may well verify out one of MyPleasure’s many other fantastic toys.

I was a little shocked about how the toy felt throughout use. Honestly, I don’t thoughts a bit of roughness to a vibrator or dildo (but I favor to be around the mild side of rough). I did find that the curlicues around the side of your dildo were quite sharp feeling inside of me, and I didn’t like them at all. The package also says that the toy is quite versatile, but I discovered that the toy does not like to bend unless you exert a good deal of stress, and even then, I can only get it to bend about an inch or an inch as well as a half in any provided direction. I personally do just like the stiffness, but if you are searching for a toy that’s extra pliable and that compresses effortlessly under your touch, I am not positive I’d recommend this 1.

The toy is six inches extended, and 1.5? in girth. I'll say that if you are certainly one of these people that this would be around the larger side of a toy you typically enjoy, then you definitely may or might not like this. Because the material is so difficult, the toy feels larger than it truly is. You should also make sure to only use water based lubes with the Smooth Lover, considering the fact that silicone lubes could degrade the surface in the toy.

Cleaning the Smooth Lover can be a difficult proposition too. It has a great deal of tiny crevices that lube and sex nectar prefer to hide in. Then, when you wash it, soap likes to hide in those nooks as well, and can be difficult to rinse off. My finest suggestion to you would be to just boil or put this within the best rack of the dishwasher (with no soap) to have it entirely clean. The selection is yours. You’re also welcome to bleach, or use a toy cleaner if you so wish.

Honestly, while this toy wasn’t for me, I believe that it just didn’t perform so nicely for my body. Those who like firm dildos with rough surfaces may possibly really delight in this toy. But, for me? I have to give it two paws. It just wasn’t my factor, and it wasn’t entertaining for me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment